Safety and Rules
All drivers have validlicense and a background check
- Alldrivers are trained and professional
- All vehicles are permitted and fullyinsured.
- Nice cars andclean vehicles allthe time
- Four door vehicle in greatcondition
- Pass a 20 point vehicle inspection everytime
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections in allcars
- Vehicles are FullyInsured / Listed with the CPUC.
- Vehicles Commercially Registered / Listed with the CPUC.
- All driver Listed with the CPUC.
- (DMV) Employer Pull Notice Listed with the CPUC.
- Driver drug & alcohol screenings at a CPUC Approved Certified Lab testing
- All Driver DMV records check Background checks
We all find ourselves in extraordinary circumstances so we are coming together to ensure the health and safety of our communities as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate. The health and safety of our drivers and passangers is our top priority.
- Our drivers sanitize the Vehicle before each ride.
- We use disinfecting wipes and spray.
- For everyones safety, we put a clear plastic divider between the passengers and drivers.
- We provide you with hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle to help keep your hands clean.
- You don’t need to touch the handles of the car as the drivers will open and close the door for you.
- Passengers must load and unload their luggage for now because of COVID-19.
- If you really need help with loading/unloading your luggage, then a driver will help.
- All drivers will be wearing a face mask/cover.
- We highly request that all riders also do the same.
- We encourage this because it can slow the spread of the virus as some people don’t show symptoms.
- Free Face Masks For Every Passenger
- Free hand sanitizer for every passenger
Don’t travel if you show any symptoms of COVID-19
- If you have any symptoms, we advise you to stay home and call your doctor.